FLEET TELEMATICS | SMITH360 ® DRIVER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
By combing onboard diagnostics with a GPS system, Smith360 ® telematics allows you to better manage your fleet, Smith360 ® takes it full circle by offering monitoring, analysis, reporting, intervention, and training. Plus, ours is the only telematics program tied directly to driver safety training.
Smith360® certified ELDs offer advanced GPS location and telematics to track your fleet while also monitoring driver behavior. Other benefits include route optimization, accident deletion and notification, fuel tax reporting and more.
SEE REAL-TIME DATA
Smith360 has an easy-to-install module from Geotab that plus directly into each vehicle’s OBD II port to allow you to track drivers and monitor the movements of every vehicle in real-time.
Clear, easy-to-read graphics show data on fuel economy, idle times, engine diagnostics, routes and stops, hours of service and other important trends.
VIDEO-BASED SAFETY SOLUTIONS
Smith360 telematics devices offer so much more than GPS tracking. Our world-class video and camera solutions:
- Detect and capture risk in real-time
- Identify distracted driving behavior
- Prevent incidents with in-vehicle alerts
- Lower insurance premiums
- Improve driver behavior
- Reduce fuel and maintenance costs
- Simplify record-keeping and admin processes
HOW AM I DRIVING?
- Reduce crashes up to 20%
- Rigorous quality control process
- US-based call center operating 24/7/365
- High-visibility, reflective, 140-candlepower decals
- Emailed call reports sent to supervisor in under 30 minutes
- Document intervention and reduce liability
- Incident reports include a digital recording of every motorist’s call
- Training recommendations through our web-based platform
- Insightful fleet data is available online 24/7 to authorized users
Our decals employ easy-to-remember, easy-to-dial, fully numeric 1-800 phone numbers. Each incident report is audited for authenticity before being submitted to the fleet or safety supervisor for review.
DECAL PROGRAM INCLUDES CORRECTIVE ACTION ELEARNING COURSES
Once you’ve determined that a driver needs improvement in a specific area, Smith System has a complete library of eLearning courses you can use to provide supplemental training. Our corrective courses include:
- Distracted Driving
- Smartphones and Smarter Driving (Micro Course)
- Seat Belt Safety (Micro Course)
- Speeding Awareness – Large Vehicles
- Speeding Awareness – Small Vehicles
- Changing Lanes – Large Vehicles
- Changing Lanes – Small Vehicles
- Tailgating Awareness – Large Vehicles
- Tailgating Awareness – Small Vehicles
- Stop Signs and Signals – Large Vehicles
- Stop Signs and Signals – Small Vehicles
- Failure to Yield – Large Vehicles
- Failure to Yield – Small Vehicles
- Driving Your Brand
- Pre-Trip Inspections – Large Vehicles
- Pre-Trip Inspections – Small Vehicles
- Closing the Loop
MOTOR VEHICLE RECORDS
FIND OUT YOUR DRIVERS’
HISTORY – FASTER
Smith System offers a streamlined process for accessing MVRs. After locating the MVRs, we standardize the scoring system so you can make a fair comparison of driving records. Then you can store and manage all of your drivers’ MVRs on a single platform, so you’ll always have access to them.
WHAT’S IN AN MVR?
Points history over the last 3 years
Violations and DUI offenses
Changes in license status, including license class
WHY IT MATTERS
Being able to access your drivers’ MVRs allows you to review employee driving records, comply with DOT MVR review requirements and can help reduce your legal liability. It also can help you identify risky driver behavior so you can take the proper steps to correct it.
As the costs of vehicle crashes for businesses continue rising, it’s more important than ever to have safe, skilled drivers behind the wheel. With our MVR reporting service, you can identify potential problems and prevent them from occurring.
Safety & Compliance Training
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations state that “every motor carrier, its officers, agents, representatives and employees responsible for the management, maintenance, operation or driving of commercial motor vehicles, or the hiring, supervising, training, assigning or dispatching of drivers, shall be instructed in and comply with the rules.” We can help with that.