Why Work for Smith System?
Smith System, the industry leader in fleet safety training and consulting for more than 70 years, is seeking instructors for full and part-time positions nationwide. Prospective applicants should be confident, outgoing, and comfortable giving stand-up presentations to large and small groups. This is a perfect opportunity for fleet safety professionals and semi-retired individuals with varied professional backgrounds. Prior teaching/training background a plus but not required.
Now Hiring Instructors
Under broad supervision conducts training/educational programs and assesses learning performance outcomes for trainees. Performs a combination of the following duties:
- Requires travel and a flexible schedule.
- Facilitates on-site fleet training for Fortune 500® companies in both classroom and on-road environments.
- Reliable transportation with proof of valid insurance for travel to local assignments required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Prospective applicants must possess credit card and be willing to use it for reimbursable business travel when necessary.
- Bilingual skills and dual US/Canadian citizenship a plus, but not required.
We are currently looking for an Instructor position in the following cities: